i'm a parent
faith at home activities
Rushing around and getting ready in the morning puts extra pressure and craziness in every family's life. Take a little time to prepare can make things much easier on parents and kids.
1. Make a place for all the things that your child needs in
2. Pick clothes and lay them out the night before.
3. Have your child's schedule posted so everyone know it.
4. Pack lunches the night before.
5. Have a clock so your child knows what time it is and
give a few reminders as the time to leave approaches.